26 May 2010

School? What school?

I have a dilemma.

I LOVE school - I love the process of tackling new subject matter and absorbing it into my noggin. If I could, I would take classes in all the different areas - more literature, science and math classes for sure, but also art, language and political science! However, I have a small problem...
I HATE doing the work involved. Haha

Do you see the problem? :)

I can read, discuss and write about what I'm learning; I can't seem to do the "busy work" that is usually involved - the projects, the assignments and I don't usually do well on multiple choice quizzes/tests. Sigh.

I'm currently in a Brain Science class that's geared for future teachers (which I really don't see myself as a future teacher. :\) I'm loving the material! All the psych-like information is just fascinating to me, making me think that I should go more for a Neuropsychology PhD program vs something else. So that's all fine - my problem = the homework side of things.
I have a presentation tomorrow - all interesting material to present to the class, its just I have NO motivation to put it together and get in front of a class of my peers and Present.

That's all... that's my rambling for the day, enough procrastination. The hubby is going to do P90X as a break time with me, that way I can clear my head and tackle this presentation afterwards.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: