01 June 2010

Official Website News

I'm so excited to announce that www.katieschoepflin.com will be officially launched
Friday June 18, 2010 at 12 Noon!
So until then I'm working quite hard on getting it ready for all of you to see. :) Spread the word!
Until then I'm working on getting my name out there, and booking more sessions.
Last night I released the Start of Summer Promo that we're having as a warm up for the website launch. What it means is that anyone who books a session with me before the site is launched will have the promo prices!!!
So if you know anyone who is wanting photos for engagement, family fun, maternity, newborn, wedding... etc. Send them my info!!! :)

I'm super excited to get this all started - everything is falling into place.

Keep checking for more news - and until then give me a jingle/send me an email if you're interested.

(951) 941-6854 OR katie.schoepflin@gmail.com

No comments: